217RE: [pittscomicon] So Where Are The Star Wars Guest?

  • TERRY VATTIMO
    Dec 28, 2005

      Ditto that. The Pgh Comicon is getting old. They need to make the jump to a real Con like Wizard World or Comicon in Cali.

      From: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com [mailto: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Dan Kirk
      Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2005 5:06 PM
      To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [pittscomicon] So Where Are The Star Wars Guest?

      I would like to make the Comicon this year but it's not like it used to
      be with Star Wars guest. How about the One Man Star Wars Trilogy? That
      would be a GREAT addition. I would really like to see that show since I
      was not able to make the show in Cleveland this summer.

    • Show all 37 messages in this topic