2160Re: [pittscomicon] BIG STAN LEE NEWS

  • Shawn Williams
    Sep 6, 2009
      Hey Patrick - is it correct that you can no longer purchase tickets
      for anything online? One of our friends that's coming to the show
      tried to purchase tickets online and it's saying "Not Available for
      Booking. The deadline the organizer has set for booking this activity
      has now passed."

      Is that correct, that people can no longer book tickets for anything
      online? Did you sell out already, or is this a bug?

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic