2134New Guest Added - Brian Pulido

    Aug 25 7:26 AM
      Hey Guys & Gals,

      The Mainline says it all, we just added Brian Pulido to the guest list and he will be previewing his upcoming Horror Movie, The Graves, Saturday at 4:00 pm. Details are included below in the email update that will be going out in the next day or so.

      Additionally, I did an interview about the show over the weekend that you can read at,
      http://www.examiner.com/x-16543-Pittsburgh-Comic-Books-Examiner~y2009m8d24-Interview-with-Pittsburgh-Comicon-Marketing-Director-Patrick-Thomas
      if you are interested. (Lord knows why anyone would be interested in an interview with me, but there it is)

      The email update is below,

      I'll keep you updated all the way until the show, so stay tuned!!

      P.A.T.

      Subject: 3 Weeks to Go, and A New Guest to Announce!!!

      Ok folks,

      We are just over 2 Weeks out from Pittsburgh Comicon 2009 and I hope you are all as excited as we are.

      Speaking of excited, We just added yet another great guest to our already star-studded line-up,

      Master of the Macabre, Brian Pulido is returning to the Pittsburgh Comicon!!!
      and not only is the creator of Lady Death and Chaos Comics attending the 2009 Comicon,
      He will also be previewing his upcoming Horror Film, "The Graves" due out in January 29th, 2010.

      Saturday at 4:00 PM Brian will be hosting a "The Graves" Panel in which he will be discussing the
      film as well as showing trailers and previews of the movie starring Tony Todd (24, Candyman),
      Bill Moseley (The Devil's Rejects) and Lamb of God frontman, D Randall Blythe.
      To check out more on the movie visit www.TheGravesMovie.com

      To see a full list of attendees and events visit www.pittsburghcomicon.com

      We also added two new pieces to the Charity Auction Preview Page this week,

      a stunning tribute to Michael Turner by Don Pedicini
      and
      an incredible Ladies of the Legion of Superheroes piece by Dave Bancroft.
      (Anybody that knows me, knows I'll be bidding on the Legion piece, I'm such a "Legion Geek")

      To check out some of the early Charity Auction Items visit: www.pittsburghcomicon.com/charityauction.html

      We're getting so close to the show, but keep watching for updates because I know I have at least one "Big One" left in me,
      I'm not at liberty to discuss it yet but let me say this much, It will have to do with The Hero Initiative, E-Bay and a certain Special Guest of the Comicon!!
      Keep watching for more info.

      Talk to you soon,

      Patrick A. Thomas
      Marketing Director - Pittsburgh Comicon