2130Re: [pittscomicon] New question for all you comiccon goers

    Aug 23, 2009
      Herb Trimpe, but he just canceled. i was going to beg him for a commission since he isnt taking on any now according to his web sight. its a continuation of a cover he did in the 80's. i was going to turn it into a tattoo. ive spoken with him about this before, he thinks its a cool idea but just way to swamped with animation stuff.
      In a message dated 8/22/2009 11:16:38 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, wildstorm3@... writes:
      Who, other than Stan Lee, are you looking forward to seeing at the show?

      Me, I'm looking forward to see Darryl Banks so that I can get another Green Lantern sketch for my collection. I already have one of Kyle Raynor by Banks and a sketch of Hal by Scott McDaniel. I would also like to finish my bat-family sketches also. I have a Batman India ink painting by Francis Manapul, a Robin by Scott McDaniel, and a Batgirl by Jim Balent. Just need to get a Nightwing done but don't know who to get it from
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic