2128New question for all you comiccon goers

  • wildstorm3
    Aug 22, 2009
      Who, other than Stan Lee, are you looking forward to seeing at the show?

      Me, I'm looking forward to see Darryl Banks so that I can get another Green Lantern sketch for my collection. I already have one of Kyle Raynor by Banks and a sketch of Hal by Scott McDaniel. I would also like to finish my bat-family sketches also. I have a Batman India ink painting by Francis Manapul, a Robin by Scott McDaniel, and a Batgirl by Jim Balent. Just need to get a Nightwing done but don't know who to get it from.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic