      From: dugger_rockz <dugger_rockz@...>
      Subject: [pittscomicon] Hello Comic People
      To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, July 3, 2009, 3:01 PM

      I just wanted to take a minute and Wish everyone a Great 4th of July, I got steaks as big as your head, and all the other fixins for the Grill, friends and family are coming over. Keep it safe and think, we are like 10 weeks from CON 2009.
      Keep the shiny side up.

      Oh BTW to crush all the rumors... Michael Jackson is NOT coming to the con.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic