208Re: Toy Show

  • Kerry
    Nov 23, 2005
      Well, I got Barry's CD of "I'm the real Greg Brady" (parody of Slim
      Shady), I would like to have autographed.
      Depending on what they are charging, I'll probably get Horshack also.

      Too bad Screech wasn't going to be there. ;) LOL

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, DUGGER <dugger_rockz@y...>
      wrote:

      > Im thinkin horshak would be the cooler of the two. I cant get
      the pictures of them ont he celebrity boxing show. they both got
      their asses kicked. Comedy, gotta love it.

      > Comic
      book Comic book
      store Comic book
      artist