      From: comiconguy <patlqp@...>
      Subject: [pittscomicon] Re: Events, Gaming Movie Room
      To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, June 11, 2009, 10:46 AM

      Don, a sketch card panel is a great idea. We have a lot of sketch card artists on hand. I assume you'd be willing to participate if we added it.

      Dugger, I'll try to set aside sometime for a board member meet and greet. (But, I'm relatively sure no one wants to see you oil wrestler, but I could be wrong.)

      --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, "Don Pedicini Jr." <imajicastudio@ ...> wrote:

      > How about a panel with sketch card artists since that is an up and coming thing...
      >
      > Don Pedicini Jr.
      >
      > www.donpedicinijr. blogspot. com

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic