2045Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Events, Gaming Movie Room

  • Shawn Williams
    Jun 11, 2009
      I've spoken with other podcasters & comic folks about this. We were
      going to try for this year, but with the location changes and lack of
      one central hotel we put it off till next - we want to do a roast of
      various comic personalities. We've got a good rapport with a number of
      them, and I think this would be a fun event (at least for the adults)
      to do after the show. Next year we'll try and get it set up in a
      central location and invite everyone, it should be a fun time.

      Shawn

      On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 10:07 AM, comiconguy<patlqp@...> wrote:

      > Hey while we are on the subject of Events. Let me open up this discussion to
      > all of you. What kind of events would you all like to see. Is there
      > something you've seen at another show that you'd like to see us do? Is there
      > something you have a particular interest in? I can't promise you anything,
      > but I am curious about what you guys would like to see and if it's feasable
      > maybe we can looking into adding stuff to our schedule on your
      > recommendation.

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic