      From: comiconguy <patlqp@...>
      Subject: [pittscomicon] Re: Events, Gaming Movie Room
      To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, June 11, 2009, 10:07 AM

      Hey while we are on the subject of Events. Let me open up this discussion to all of you. What kind of events would you all like to see. Is there something you've seen at another show that you'd like to see us do? Is there something you have a particular interest in? I can't promise you anything, but I am curious about what you guys would like to see and if it's feasable maybe we can looking into adding stuff to our schedule on your recommendation.

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic