2012Re: [pittscomicon] Re: The PROMISED BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

    Jun 2 12:51 PM
      pheeeeeeeeeeeewuuuuuuuuu    I done already threw it out there for mass consumption

      From: comiconguy <patlqp@...>
      To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, June 2, 2009 3:41:06 PM
      Subject: [pittscomicon] Re: The PROMISED BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

      In the words of Frank Sinatra, "Start Spreading The News!!"

      We officially announced it over the weekend at the Pittsburgh Comic and Collectibles Show. I just want to wait until I have all the pertinent info before I update the website and start sending bulk emails.

      But in the meantime, you can yell it from the mountain top if you wish.

      --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, Andrew Harmon <andrew2773@ ...> wrote:

      > Pat,
      >
      > Happy to help. So does that mean we should keep a lid on him coming until
      > it's released on the site or can we start spreading the news?
      >

      > On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 2:29 PM, comiconguy <patlqp@...> wrote:
      >

      > > Thank You Andrew.
      > >
      > > I hope to have all the information by the end of the week, which I will
      > > post here, on the website and throughout the cosmos.
      > >
      > > P.A.T.
      > >

      > > --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com <pittscomicon% 40yahoogroups. com>,
      > > Andrew Harmon <andrew2773@ > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > "He will be charging a signing fee. This fee will be based on his
      > > standard
      > > > signing fee and as soon as the details are finalized we will be releasing
      > > > all that information. "
      > > >

      > > > There ya go :)

      > > LEE?

    • Show all 36 messages in this topic