2011Re: The PROMISED BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

    Jun 2, 2009
      In the words of Frank Sinatra, "Start Spreading The News!!"

      We officially announced it over the weekend at the Pittsburgh Comic and Collectibles Show. I just want to wait until I have all the pertinent info before I update the website and start sending bulk emails.

      But in the meantime, you can yell it from the mountain top if you wish.

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Harmon <andrew2773@...> wrote:

      > Pat,
      >
      > Happy to help. So does that mean we should keep a lid on him coming until
      > it's released on the site or can we start spreading the news?
      >

      > On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 2:29 PM, comiconguy <patlqp@...> wrote:
      >

      > > Thank You Andrew.
      > >
      > > I hope to have all the information by the end of the week, which I will
      > > post here, on the website and throughout the cosmos.
      > >
      > > P.A.T.
      > >

      > > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com <pittscomicon%40yahoogroups.com>,
      > > Andrew Harmon <andrew2773@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > "He will be charging a signing fee. This fee will be based on his
      > > standard
      > > > signing fee and as soon as the details are finalized we will be releasing
      > > > all that information."
      > > >

      > > > There ya go :)

      > > LEE?

    • Show all 36 messages in this topic