      You don't know a fucking thing about me.

      I ask the question because if he is only signing one book per person I would like take time to decide which book from my collection I would like to have signed.....fucking asshole!!!
      THAT....is NUFF SAID!

      On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 2:51 PM, D Griff <bear100_1999@...> wrote:

      I can see by your question that you would be one of those people that will try to take up the whole five hours just for yourself. I hate selfish peopel and the world is full of them now days. Me, me me me that's all they care about. NUFF SAID!!!

      --- On Mon, 6/1/09, Chris Underwood <chrisunderwood151@...> wrote:

      From: Chris Underwood <chrisunderwood151@...>
      Subject: Re: [pittscomicon] The PROMISED BIG ANNOUNCEMENT
      To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, June 1, 2009, 9:20 AM

      Do you know how many books per person he will be able to sign?

      Thanks,
      On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 8:22 AM, comiconguy <patlqp@verizon. net> wrote:

      Hey Folks,

      I was happy to see nobody spilled the beans yet, because anyone that attended the PITTSBURGH COMIC & COLLECTIBLE SHOW on Sunday would have had a preview of our big news, so here it is,

      STAN LEE
      Saturday Only
      Signing for 5 Hours!
      in the words of the immortal legend, "Nuff Said."

      I'll have the info up on the website by the end of the week with all the details, but for now I have to say we are "STOAKED"

      Talk to you later in the week,

      P.A.T.

    • Show all 36 messages in this topic