1983Re: [pittscomicon] The PROMISED BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

    Jun 1, 2009
      Thats HUGE, Awesome!!! Ive met him a few times myself, and there is no better guest, well George Perez, but thats my own thoughts.

      From: comiconguy <patlqp@...>
      To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, June 1, 2009 8:22:43 AM
      Subject: [pittscomicon] The PROMISED BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

      Hey Folks,

      I was happy to see nobody spilled the beans yet, because anyone that attended the PITTSBURGH COMIC & COLLECTIBLE SHOW on Sunday would have had a preview of our big news, so here it is,

      STAN LEE
      Saturday Only
      Signing for 5 Hours!
      in the words of the immortal legend, "Nuff Said."

      I'll have the info up on the website by the end of the week with all the details, but for now I have to say we are "STOAKED"

      Talk to you later in the week,

      P.A.T.

    • Show all 36 messages in this topic