1973Why pre-order Tickets???!???

  • wildstorm3
    May 27, 2009
      I have been going this comiccon for 5 years since I moved up here. I would buy my tickets online like 1-2 months before the show started. When I got my tickets at the door, after showing my receipt and ID, I was told to go to a different line. This line, I'm guessing, was for all those who pre-purchased their tickets and not for the ones who were walkins. This line was then allowed to enter 5 minutes early into the show. But, last year, this did not happen. I had to stand in line with everyone else.

      So will there be any incentive for me to buy before the show? Yes you get the mailer before the show, but these were also available at the time of the show.
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic