197Re: [pittscomicon] Re: feeling kind of ripped off

    Oct 30, 2005
      LOL  seems some folk live their hobbies.Ive collected comics for 33 years and quite frankly , i dont obsess on any title. I know alot of guys like the Genghis Guy and its just creepy.

      baldalbinoyeti <baldalbinoyeti@...> wrote:
      Would someone please shut this guy up? All he ever seems to do is
      talk about how he's gonna get his Evil Dead DVD signed at Geghis
      Con. it's getting annoying.

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Kerry" <bwo4life@v...> wrote:

      > I might go to Genghis Con, to get Tom Sullivan to sign my Evil
      Dead
      > DVD booklet, and maybe the people from Bubba Ho_tep to sign my DVD
      > cover, but other than that don't know anyone else, besides
      Jasmine,
      > and already met her.
      >
      > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "baldalbinoyeti"
      > <baldalbinoyeti@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Genghis Con doesn't look too bad. I might check it out. The only
      > > people I wouldn't mind meeting are Gunnar Hansen and Jasmine St.
      > > Clair.
      > >
      > > I just checked out the Chiller Theatre site myself. I wish there
      > was
      > > some way I could make it. A lot of wrestlers are gonna be there,
      > > including RVD of all people. Man, it makes me so mad that I
      can't
      > go.
      > >

      > > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Chad \"Space Ghost\"
      Wilson"
      > > <spacghst@s...> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Wow, I haven't seen Jo-Bob Briggs in a long time... I miss
      > > Monstervision...
      > > >

      > > > on 10/8/05 5:39 AM, Gene Fenton at gfenton@p... wrote:
      > > >

      > > > Reply to: info@g...
      > > > Date: 2005-09-16, 10:59AM EDT
      > > >

      > > > Genghis Con is shaping up to be a terrific show. This horror
      and
      > > > entertainment convention is filling a need in Pittsburgh, as
      > there
      > > hasn't
      > > > been a full-fledged terror-gathering in the city for several
      > years
      > > now.
      > > > Genghis Con's guests include guest-of-honor Herschel Gordon
      > Lewis
      > > making a
      > > > very rare public appearance; Gunnar Hansen and Ed Neal(The
      Texas