      To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2009 8:22:53 AM
      Subject: Re: [pittscomicon] steel city con

      :chants: Spider-Girl Spider-Girl Spider-Girl

      On Wed Apr 22 21:58 , Lisa Davis sent:

      I probably won't be going to Steel City Con, and I probably won't go to costume either....

      We have too much going on here at home, and since April is usually the time I went to PittsComicon (Went there for the last 2 years)....

      I probably won't make PittsComicon for September.  (Unless someone really twists my arm for me to do my Spidergirl appearance (Like I have done the last 2 years.)

      From: bsimon9427@aol. com
      Subject: [pittscomicon] steel city con
      To: pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Wednesday, April 22, 2009, 7:37 PM

      anyone going to this?

      Big savings on Dell XPS Laptops and Desktops!

    • Show all 29 messages in this topic