1940Re: [pittscomicon] steel city con

  • Andrew Harmon
    Apr 22, 2009
      I'm hoping I'll be able to go Friday and Saturday but I'm not sure what the wife will have to say about that ;)

      I'm looking forwad to meet up with Tod ----> http://norvandell.deviantart.com/

      Allen ---> http://norvandell.deviantart.com/

      and Terry ---> http://thuddleston.deviantart.com/

      At least I think Allen and Terry are going to be there. They are pretty much every other time. Tod's been under the weather a bit but I think he's snapping back and I know he's scheduled to attend so here's hoping!

      On Wed Apr 22 20:23 , bsimon9427@... sent:

      i'll be there one day, maybe both since its so close and cheap. have some friends with booths there. might be in costume, have a new one i got 95% completed and thinking about giving it a trial run to see how it goes.

      In a message dated 4/22/2009 8:21:38 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, aharmon@impulsegraf ix.com writes:

      I'm a-gonna try :)

      On Wed Apr 22 19:37 , bsimon9427@aol. com sent:

      anyone going to this?

      Big savings on Dell XPS Laptops and Desktops!

      Big savings on Dell XPS Laptops and Desktops!

    • Show all 29 messages in this topic