1913Two quesitons about this year's con

  • axxinjaxxin
    Mar 26, 2009
      Three things if Patrick or anyone can confirm or deny...

      Is the anime room going to be back this year or are those guys going to phone it in again this year?

      And is the video game room going to be returning? It was sorely missed from last year's con (and I was in Philadelphia on work for the year before, so I can't speak to it). It really helps kill the down time in between main events and not running to Dave & Buster's... or in my case these days, Geocaching....

      And third and finally, is the poker tournament going to be returning this year?

      Thanks,
      Rich
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic