19Newbie here... i have questions...

  • James
    Feb 5, 2005
      Hello Everybody...
      This will be my first year going to the Comicon. me and my friend Drue
      will be going. It's both our first times... I dont know if he has been
      to one of these things or not.. but I have never done it before... I
      think it will be fun...

      I was wanting to know if a lot of people wear costumes?
      I also want to know if the film stars are there everyday or just on
      certain days?
      Does anybody ever see people dressed as zombies?
      if there's lots of people dressed up then me and my friend will be
      there as zombies.....lol it'll be lots of fun...

      visit my website also...
      http://www.zombiejunkyard.com

      -James
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic