      From: baldalbinoyeti <baldalbinoyeti@...>
      Subject: [pittscomicon] this con better be good
      To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, February 15, 2009, 2:06 AM

      Seriously. If you're gonna make us wait till Septemeber, at least get
      some good guests. To hell with the Dawn of the Dead people and people
      who played a character that was in one of the Star Wars movies for 5
      seconds. Seeing as how it's the 25h anniversary of Ghostbusters, why
      not get Ernie Hudson again. Maybe a replica of the Ecto-1. Or if you
      wanna go a completely different route, what about Bruce Campbell or
      Robert Englund, or, hell, Kevin Smith.

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic