1882Re: gathering for THe Watchmen

  • Chaz
    Feb 14, 2009
      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "APB" <mamabeast@...> wrote:
      > i know we breifly mentioned The Watchmen last saturday, but who all would
      > committ to a pittsburgh gathering forThe Watchmen, at waterfront AMC IMAX
      > saturday afternoon, march 7 then going to say Dave and BUsters (open to
      > other suggestions) for a post movie disection.
      > I truely enjoyed myself last saturday (and yes ive joined the SW board) and
      > want to see what we can do about gathering the Pittsburgh Tribe more often
      > this is assuming that the roumers from the UK are wrong and that TOrchwood
      > isnt returning that night, if it is, all bets are off on my end, Jack
      > comes first (so to speak)
      > APB (Paula B)
      I may be going on Saturday, March 7th, but my friends haven't decided for sure when.
      You don't have to worry about the Torchwood conflict. It looks like it will be airing in
      either June or July. It's not a full season. It will be a five episode mini-series called
      "Torchwood: Children Of Earth" and will be aired in England and America around the same
      time. Then it will be released on DVD in July.
      Here's the scoop:
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic