1881Re: [pittscomicon] gathering for THe Watchmen

    Feb 14, 2009
      id go but im leaving for the military again on monday. only been back a week from my last trip. ill be back early april. might be home for 2 weeks then gone for another week. ill be missing all kinda good stuff this spring

      In a message dated 2/14/2009 2:35:53 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, mamabeast@... writes:

      i know we breifly mentioned The Watchmen last saturday, but who all would
      committ to a pittsburgh gathering forThe Watchmen, at waterfront AMC IMAX
      saturday afternoon, march 7 then going to say Dave and BUsters (open to
      other suggestions) for a post movie disection.

      I truely enjoyed myself last saturday (and yes ive joined the SW board) and
      want to see what we can do about gathering the Pittsburgh Tribe more often

      this is assuming that the roumers from the UK are wrong and that TOrchwood
      isnt returning that night, if it is, all bets are off on my end, Jack
      comes first (so to speak)

      APB (Paula B)

      AIM EnsBarlow
      LiveJournal: mamabeast
      MSN mama_Beast@gmail. com

      Gwen: Ianto, hi. I'm sorry. I didn't realize—
      Ianto: Doesn't matter.
      Gwen: I wouldn't have come in if I'd known—
      Jack: Always room for one more. We could have used an hour ago for naked
      hide-and-seek.
      Ianto: He cheats. He always cheats

      Nothing says I love you like flowers! Find a florist near you now.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic