187Re: feeling kind of ripped off

  • baldalbinoyeti
    Oct 16, 2005
      Genghis Con doesn't look too bad. I might check it out. The only
      people I wouldn't mind meeting are Gunnar Hansen and Jasmine St.
      Clair.

      I just checked out the Chiller Theatre site myself. I wish there was
      some way I could make it. A lot of wrestlers are gonna be there,
      including RVD of all people. Man, it makes me so mad that I can't go.

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Chad \"Space Ghost\" Wilson"
      <spacghst@s...> wrote:

      > Wow, I haven't seen Jo-Bob Briggs in a long time... I miss
      Monstervision...

      > on 10/8/05 5:39 AM, Gene Fenton at gfenton@p... wrote:
      >

      > Reply to: info@g...
      > Date: 2005-09-16, 10:59AM EDT
      >

      > Genghis Con is shaping up to be a terrific show. This horror and
      > entertainment convention is filling a need in Pittsburgh, as there
      hasn't
      > been a full-fledged terror-gathering in the city for several years
      now.
      > Genghis Con's guests include guest-of-honor Herschel Gordon Lewis
      making a
      > very rare public appearance; Gunnar Hansen and Ed Neal(The Texas
      Chainsaw
      > Massacre); film authority and personality Joe-Bob Briggs
      (Monstervision, The
      > Daily Show); Reggie Bannister (The "Phantasm" series); Scream
      Queen Brinke
      > Stevens; Amy Lynn Best ("Severe Injuries"); Jasmine St. Claire
      ("Swamp
      > Zombies"; ECW manager); Debbie Rochon ("Nowhere Man"); artists
      Dave Nestler
      > ("Blonde and Gagged") and Joe Jusko ("Tomb Raider") and many more!
      The fest
      > also boasts the world premiere screening of the eagerly-awaited
      horror
      > smash, "Skin Crawl"!
      >
      > Dealer's tables at Genghis Con (Radisson Hotel, Greentree, PA,
      November
      > 18-20) are going fast as are the "con rate" hotel rooms.
      >
      > Currently, tables for the dealer's room run only $150; a limited
      number of
      > tables in the guest room are still available for $200 each, but
      only for a
      > very limited time.
      >
      > Tickets for the event are just $10 per day in advance ($15 at the
      door),
      > with weekend passes just $25 ($35 at the door).
      >
      > If you have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to
      contact us
      > at info@g...
      >
      > Visit the site at www.genghisconpa.com!
      >
      > Thank you,