1866Re: [pittscomicon] Eric Basaldua

  • Chris Underwood
    Jan 28, 2009
      Yeah, I'd like to see him there again. He's a super nice guy and he does some killer free sketches.

      On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 8:31 AM, Andrew Harmon <aharmon@...> wrote:

      I noted Eric Basaldua  on Deviant Art to see if he'd be attending the Pittsburgh Con (and to make sure he knew of the date change) and this was his reply.

      ===
      i think im the guest list again....last yr they didnt even tech invite me...they just booked it...

      so prob why?

      ===

      I wasn't sure how to read this given the lack of voice but I didn't know if he was upset by not getting an invite, whether it's standard for him to be auto-booked, or what. I just wanted to make sure that we try to get this cat :)

      Regards,

      Andrew

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic