      From: Andrew Harmon <aharmon@...>
      Subject: Re: [pittscomicon] Steel City CON
      To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, January 13, 2009, 1:42 PM

      I always feel awkward during those moments when your face to face with actresses like Bach.

      "Hi, yeah, hi,. I just loved the Dukes of Hazard and I just wanted to tell you ... I fantasized about marrying you when I was a kid. Good times. So how are you?" :)

      For Sandra Taylor it's even more difficult.

      "Yeah, hey, hi. Boy I don't know who you are but I fantasized about marrying you as soon as I saw your picture. How are you?"

      Of course I present to you the PG versions, but I think you all get the idea.

      On Tue Jan 13 9:15 , 'dugger_rockz' sent:

      http://www.steelcit ycon.com/

      They announced a few guests that is going to be making an appearance in
      Mick Foley
      Catherine Bach (Daisy Duke)
      and some poster chick that is pretty hot

      anyhoo thats a pretty damn good start, Foley alone will pull in a
      crowd, remember how many people he brought to the comicon a few years

      I look forward to who else they will bring in. I know they have had a
      car from the munsters and the batmobile too, Would the Mach V be cool?
      I think so. or maybe Starsky an Hutch's ride.
      I dunno what do you guys thinks?

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic