1841Re: Ya know what would be handy as hell?

  • rally_monkey_boy
    Jan 4, 2009
      Here, Here! I second that one about updating the website...Actual I'm
      kind-of bummed the show has moved to the spring. Now I have to decide
      between the Pittsburgh comicon and Baltimore comicon.

      Because of the change of date, does that mean some new faces (bigger
      names) may show at Pittsburgh? Because, Baltimore draws a lot of big
      names (Jim Lee, Tim Sale, Amanda Conner (who has skipped out of the
      con the last 2 years) and Baltimore costs less.

      In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Bo Holbrook" <BoHolbrook@...> wrote:

      > Updating the official website to let people know you moved the show
      > September. That might be helpful for people who don't come here.

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic