      From: Dan <hepcat47@...>
      Subject: [pittscomicon] Re: I just love this time of the year?
      To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, December 24, 2008, 2:46 PM

      According to the first episode of Comic Book Pitt podcast
      (http://comicbookpit t.mypodcast. com), due to delayed construction
      issues, the Pittsburgh Comicon will most likely not be held until
      September. That info apparently came straight from Renee herself.

      --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, Joe Patrick
      <brandysdad_ 2000@...> wrote:

      > That Radison is closed down at the moment, I was just up at the
      mall over the weekend.  There are several other hotels not that far
      away that can be used.  I'll try to get a decent idea where they are
      and just which hotels they are and get the information posted.

      > I also want to wish everyone here a very Merry Christmas.  Have fun
      and be safe and make some memories to hold onto.

      > -Joe

      Bye

      > > the way Happy HOlidays

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic