1795Re: Michael George Re-Trial Motion Upheld

  • axxinjaxxin
    Nov 10, 2008
      Just for clarification, the transcript referred to below is the
      transcript of the September 12, 2008 hearing before Judge Biernat, not
      the transcript before the State Court of Appeals. I read through the
      entire transcript and feel embarrassed that I didn't make the
      connection sooner. I work as a court stenographer and have done so
      for the better part of five years now, and noted that pages one and
      two were missing, so it took a little longer for everything to click.

      Anywho, thank you for this transcript. I think it proves that Judge
      Biernat still has a firm grasp over his courtroom and intends to be
      fair in the upcoming new trial.

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "uss_escort" <uss_escort@...> wrote:

      > Folks,
      >
      > Just wanted to spread the word that the Michigan State Court of
      > Appeals upheld Judge Biernat's decision to grant Michael a new trial.
      > If anyone is interested, the court transcript of that hearing is
      > posted at fatrepublicanclub.wordpress.com.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic