1795Re: Michael George Re-Trial Motion Upheld

  • axxinjaxxin
    Nov 10 2:50 PM
      Just for clarification, the transcript referred to below is the
      transcript of the September 12, 2008 hearing before Judge Biernat, not
      the transcript before the State Court of Appeals. I read through the
      entire transcript and feel embarrassed that I didn't make the
      connection sooner. I work as a court stenographer and have done so
      for the better part of five years now, and noted that pages one and
      two were missing, so it took a little longer for everything to click.

      Anywho, thank you for this transcript. I think it proves that Judge
      Biernat still has a firm grasp over his courtroom and intends to be
      fair in the upcoming new trial.

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "uss_escort" <uss_escort@...> wrote:
      > Folks,
      > Just wanted to spread the word that the Michigan State Court of
      > Appeals upheld Judge Biernat's decision to grant Michael a new trial.
      > If anyone is interested, the court transcript of that hearing is
      > posted at fatrepublicanclub.wordpress.com.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic