1783Re: Same three days?

  • Ed Beard Jr.
    Oct 30, 2008
      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "batmiteforever"
      <batmiteforever@...> wrote:
      > Why!!!??? I just saw Steel city con's website is saying the same
      > for the three days of Comicon. Sigh....could'nt have even a week or
      > apart?

      As always and God willing I will be their for my fans and the Make-A-
      Wish foundation however,this is the most unintelligent business move
      I have ever heard of. It's not going to take any of the guests away
      from Comicon but it will split both shows attendance thus hurting
      both shows in the specific cross over of fans that both share. I
      can't believe that Steel City was not offered an alternative date.
      It's my understanding that Pitt Con's dates have been set in stone
      since April.

      What on earth was Steel City thinking? The economy sucks as it is, in
      PA. Neither show can flourish without the max attendance allocated
      for one show at a time.

      Bad business decision.
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic