1782Re: Same three days?

  • imajicastudio
    Oct 30, 2008
      I had to choose between doing one or the other cons. I just did Steel
      City and I have been doing Pittsburgh alot longer so I will be a guest
      at the Pittsburgh Comicon. All of the promoters are extremely nice and
      very thoughtful of their guests it was a hard decision. Maybe Dominic
      and Renee could think up a neat idea of maybe having some short of
      shuttle bus between the two shows?

      Don Pedicini Jr.

      > I emailed Dominic, He was seriously limited, Im with you on this
      though, but i can see where it is different enough to possibly still
      draw. Hell I may actually run up on saturday from the con. best of
      both worlds in one day, lol

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic