1773Re: [pittscomicon] ALL ARTISTS

  • Andrew Harmon
    Oct 23, 2008
      Dugger,

      I know a sculptor by the name of Kris Atkinson. He's working on a great Bealtes sculpture that has won first place and was featured in an art book.

      You can find out more information at his site: www.beatlessculpture.com

      If you want, give him a buzz at his email listed on the site.

      On Thu Oct 23 23:09 , 'dugger_rockz' sent:

      Do any of you have any sculptures youve done? I have to do a paper on
      a sculpture and there really isnt anything that catches my eye that id
      want to write about. If you do and wouldnt mind me writing about it,
      send me a picture and tell me where it has been displayed along with
      your name so i can give you credit for doing the work.
      If you can help I thank you, if not no biggie. have a great weekend.

      Dugger

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic