      From: batmiteforever <batmiteforever@...>
      Subject: [pittscomicon] Re: Next weekend kids
      To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, October 19, 2008, 10:20 PM

      I may..I have a puzzle box I would like to get signed. The only thing
      stopping me is I went to Screaming Tiki con on saturday ($$$$) but it
      was worth it I rode in the batcopter :) So a BIG thank you to Joe for
      tipping me off to the show..I had a blast!
      --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, "dugger_rockz" <dugger_rockz@ ...>
      wrote:

      > http://www.steelcit ycon.com/
      >
      > any of you fine people going to this? Pretty cool stuff.

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic