      From: Joe Patrick <brandysdad_2000@...>
      To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, October 11, 2008 8:41:46 PM
      Subject: Re: [pittscomicon] Screaming Tiki Con

      My wife and I going as well.  We also got the tickets for the Adam West banquet thats going to be held on Friday evening.  It does look like its going to be a fun packed few days.  I dont know if you've seen on the forums there, but they're going to be running movies at the theatre there as well. Dark Knight, Superman 1 & 2, Hellboy 2, and another one or two that escapes me at the moment.  I dont know if that's an additional charge or not.  I know we're about tapped out counting the hotel room, the general admission tickets for the weekend and the banquet tickets.  We've got be kind of frugal for the rest of the 3 days we're there.  Looking forward to it quite a bit.