1755Re: Interesting article I found concerning the Michael George case

  • uss_escort
    Oct 2, 2008
      I agree with you about Smith getting close to action being taken
      against him. However, have you ever seen anything like this before?
      I have seen Prosecutors make 'off-hand' comments when they 'thought'
      they could not be overheard, but I have never seen anything like this.
      This is like some bad television show. I have never heard a
      Prosecutor basically attack a sitting Judge's decision like this. It
      is very odd.

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "axxinjaxxin" <axxinjaxxin@...>
      wrote:

      > I thought Ed would appreciate this.... personally, I think Eric Smith
      > is VERY close to getting disbarred or heavily sanctioned by the
      > Michigan bar for his actions. And I work in the legal field, so I
      > think I have a bit of an educated opinion on the subject. =)

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic