173Would love to see The Great Luke Ski next year

  • Kerry
    Jun 30, 2005
      Not sure how many people here are familiar with him, but he does song
      parodies(in the vein of Weird Al).
      Alot of them are about comic books, sci-fi and fan boys, and he also
      does some great character artwork.
      I think he would fit in great at the Comicon.

      I had several emails with him last year, and said he was interested,
      but the folks at the comicon never got back to him. :(

      Check out his website www.lukjeski.com at tell me what you think.

      I think the comicon really needs something new to spice it up next
      year.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic