1699Re: HOW COOL IS THIS....

  • Chaz
    Aug 23, 2008
      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "dugger_rockz" <dugger_rockz@...> wrote:

      > In the latest update for the Steel City Con they announced that Chuck
      > Norris will be there. Kinda cool in my opinion.
      Dugger,
      Hate to break this news to you but I went to the Steel City Con site and Chuck Norris is no
      longer a guest. Now they have Ray Park (also cool, but not so much) listed and Daniel
      "Young Boba Fett" Logan. The weird thing is they're making it out like they didn't really
      have him as a guest and that is was just a mistake that it was posted, even though they e-
      mailed the news to everyone on the list that Chuck Norris was a guest and they were all
      excited because this was going to be his first ever appearance at a convention.
      Here's the news form the Steel City Con website:
      "CHUCK NORRIS NEWS UPDATE:

      We regret that the information recently displayed promoting the appearance of Chuck
      Norris was in error and he was not scheduled to appear at the upcoming Steel City Con.
      We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused

      To see the updated guest list please go to:

      http://www.steelcitycon.com/CelebrityGuests.asp"
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic