1678HOW COOL IS THIS....

  • dugger_rockz
    Aug 19, 2008
      In the latest update for the Steel City Con they announced that Chuck
      Norris will be there. Kinda cool in my opinion. So to celebrate I am
      posting a few facts about Chuck Norris:
      THE TOP TEN CHUCK NORRIS FACTS:
      01.Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.

      02.Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.

      03.Chuck Norris does not hunt because the word hunting infers the
      probability of failure. Chuck Norris goes killing.

      04.If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you can't see Chuck
      Norris you may be only seconds away from death.

      05.Chuck Norris sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks
      and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction
      was finalized, Chuck roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took
      his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and
      admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every
      second Wednesday of the month.

      06.When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet
      for Chuck Norris.

      07.Chuck Norris built a time machine and went back in time to stop the
      JFK assassination. As Oswald shot, Chuck Norris met all three bullets
      with his beard, deflecting them. JFK's head exploded out of sheer
      amazement.

      08.Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no
      signs of life there.

      09.They once made a Chuck Norris toilet paper, but it wouldn't take
      shit from anybody.

      10.A blind man once stepped on Chuck Norris' shoe. Chuck replied,
      "Don't you know who I am? I'm Chuck Norris!" The mere mention of his
      name cured this mans blindness. Sadly the first, last, and only thing
      this man ever saw, was a fatal roundhouse delivered by Chuck Norris.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic