167Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Hi, sub swm in pgh

  • R Howard
    Jun 17, 2005
      Hey not so fast!
      Dude says he does yard work and I have some trees that need a serious pruning (no, that's not a euphemism).  As long as he agrees not to wear a leather mask and chaps to mow the lawn, I think we could work something out.

      "Chad \"Space Ghost\" Wilson" <spacghst@...> wrote:
      um... I don't think the person that wrote this has any desire to attend a comicon...
      (and if your looking for a woman, your in the wrong place anyway!)

      Personally, if he has not already ejected, he should be kicked.

      That's my opinion, now back to my dungeon.

      on 6/16/05 5:10 PM, Kirisawa Fuko at fuko_chan@... wrote:

      This is NOT the place for personal ads...of that nature, or otherwise.
      Please refrain from posting such things again or you will be banned!

      ~Your friendly mod/list owner

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      Do You Yahoo!?