1663Re: [pittscomicon] Re: I crossed a threshold with todays comic purchase

  • Andrew Harmon
    Aug 14, 2008
      Free? I so got to try it out!

      On Thu Aug 14 15:39 , 'Chris Underwood' sent:

      I found this site last year.....www.comicbookrealm. com

      It took me a while to get them all entered in. at a box per night it took a LONG while.
      But I love it. It keeps track of what I paid for it, the condition it's in, what it's worth, and a slew of other options.
      Best of all, it's free.

      On 8/14/08, G. W. <hobanagarak@ gmail.com> wrote:

      Hehe. You guys actually keep track of how many you have? Geez, I'd
      need to set aside a week of doing nothing but organizing just to
      figure that out.

      On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 10:22 AM, DUGGER <dugger_rockz@ yahoo.com> wrote:

      > Thanks.

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic