1638Re: [pittscomicon] My 2 cents about the group.

  • Andrew Harmon
    Aug 12, 2008
      "One thing I do agree with is that the moderator or creator or whatever of this group needs to either take an active role in its management or abdicate that authority to someone else, perhaps even several someones, so that this kind of thing does not recur in the future."

      Robert,

      That's just the problem. The moderator/owner has not been active in 3 weeks and can neither take an active role or abdicate authority of the group to someone else. Just wanted to clarify that.

      Andrew

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic