1622Re: [pittscomicon] Re: what the hell

  • Andrew Harmon
    Aug 12, 2008
      Well I'll offer to make one but AcroRay has said he's run a 500+ group since 2001 with no spam.

      So whatever you folks want :)

      On Tue Aug 12 11:48 , 'comiconguy' sent:

      Hey Guys,

      I was the one asking patience out of respect for Fuko_Chan who
      originated the group. But come Thursday, it will have been 3 weeks
      since the "Spambardment" began. With that I throw up my hands. I
      leave it up to you guys to decide the best course of action. As a
      member of the Comicon Staff, we have always appreciated that this was
      a fan run site. It keeps the comments more honest and gives us better
      feedback. We don't have any desire to change it from a fan run board,
      so we leave it up to the members of the group to decide what they
      would like to do about remedying the current situation. We'll follow
      your lead. I would hope that we could return to this board and have
      it be Spam-Free because of the number of members the board has
      cultivated over the years, but until then we differ to your better
      judgement.

      Thanks,

      Patrick Thomas
      Marketing Director - Pittsburgh Comicon