1607Re: [pittscomicon] Re: New Backup Group Needed?

    Aug 7, 2008
      cant someone start something new like "steelcitycomicon" then post on this list the link to the new one?

      -bart

      In a message dated 8/7/2008 11:11:33 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, uss_escort@... writes:
      That is the problem. The Mod has seemingly abandoned the board. Both
      Patrick and I have sent the Mod emails and I know I have not received
      a reply. She has not responded to requests from members on the board.
      So, I think something has to be done.

      TJ