1606Re: New Backup Group Needed?

  • uss_escort
    Aug 7, 2008
      That is the problem. The Mod has seemingly abandoned the board. Both
      Patrick and I have sent the Mod emails and I know I have not received
      a reply. She has not responded to requests from members on the board.
      So, I think something has to be done.

      TJ

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "acroraya30x" <acroraya30x@...>
      wrote:

      > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, sjharvey9@ wrote:
      > >
      > > Can't we just block the person that's sending this crap?
      > >

      > The moderator/owner for the group should be able to ban the member by
      > looking up their entry in the members list, then choosing the 'ban
      > member' option.
      >
      > I always require approval for all memberships in my group. Anyone who
      > can't be bothered to make a sensible statement in their application
      > goes on 'moderated' status (in "Member Settings") until the prove
      > they're really interested members and not spammers.
      >
      > Been running a 500+ member group since 2001, and have never had any
      > spam problems.
      >
      > - AcroRay

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic