1605Re: New Backup Group Needed?

  • acroraya30x
    Aug 7, 2008
      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, sjharvey9@... wrote:

      > Can't we just block the person that's sending this crap?

      The moderator/owner for the group should be able to ban the member by
      looking up their entry in the members list, then choosing the 'ban
      member' option.

      I always require approval for all memberships in my group. Anyone who
      can't be bothered to make a sensible statement in their application
      goes on 'moderated' status (in "Member Settings") until the prove
      they're really interested members and not spammers.

      Been running a 500+ member group since 2001, and have never had any
      spam problems.

      - AcroRay
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic