1604Re: New Con in Ohio coming in October...

  • batmiteforever
    Aug 6, 2008
      Not sure yet if I'm going to stay for weekend, may only hit it one
      day (Sat) so the banquet may be out for me. Plus I already planned
      for the Baltimore show. But who knows, if the wife doesnt kill
      me........maybe :) --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, Joe Patrick
      <brandysdad_2000@...> wrote:

      > If you can afford it, then check out the $100 banquet with the
      Batman folks there... we got our tickets for that as well as the
      general weekend pass.

      Douglas

      > > (Ursa) to help celebrate 30 years of Superman The Movie.
      >

      > > Prices are not bad at all with $25 for the base weekend pass up
      to a

      > > $125 weekend Platinum Pass. My wife and I already have our hotel
      >
      > > reservations and tickets for the weekend.
      >

      > > This might be a fun con to check out that half way point between
      >
      > > Pittsburgh cons if you're interested.
      >

      > > Here's the site: http://www.screamin gtikicon. com
      >

      > > I even love the name, Screaming Tiki...of course considering my
      >
      > > wardrobe consists mainly of Hawaiian shirts I may be a bit biased.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic