1603Re: [pittscomicon] New Backup Group Needed?

  • sjharvey9@aol.com
    Aug 6, 2008
      Can't we just block the person that's sending this crap?

      In a message dated 8/4/2008 8:38:07 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, aharmon@... writes:
      Hey gang,

      Due to the recent influx of spam I was wondering if anyone would be opposed of me creating a temporary or backup group until things get sorted out with this current group? To clarify, I'm in no way trying to hijack anything. I'm just a simple Con goer who enjoys this group and the event it's associated with. Anyway, if anyone else thinks it's a good idea, let me know.

      -Andrew