1591Re: New Backup Group Needed?

    Aug 4, 2008
      I really don't know what's going on. I've never met mod - Fuko_Chan
      but in the past she has always been pretty good about handling spam
      problems fairly promptly. She maybe on vacation or away from her
      computer. I know uss_escort sent her an email concerning the problem
      and I don't know whether he got any response. I'll try to contact her
      again and hopefully we can get back to a spam free environment around
      here. But out of respect for her, since she is the originator of the
      board, I'd wait until we here from her.

      Patrick Thomas
      Marketing Director - Pittsburgh Comicon
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic