1589Re: [pittscomicon] New Backup Group Needed?

    Aug 4, 2008
      Great question.

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: "donaldbain@..." <donaldbain@...>
      To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, August 4, 2008 8:55:05 AM
      Subject: Re: [pittscomicon] New Backup Group Needed?

      Sounds fine to me. I thought the mod could kick anyone out of the group at any time. This is one person doing the spamming,
      what the problem/hold up?

      > From: Andrew Harmon <aharmon@impulsegraf ix.com>
      > Date: 2008/08/04 Mon AM 08:37:41 EDT
      > To: pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com
      > Subject: [pittscomicon] New Backup Group Needed?

      -----Inline Attachment Follows-----

      Hey gang,

      Due to the recent influx of spam I was wondering if anyone would be opposed of me creating a temporary or backup group until things get sorted out with this current group? To clarify, I'm in no way trying to hijack anything. I'm just a simple Con goer who enjoys this group and the event it's associated with. Anyway, if anyone else thinks it's a good idea, let me know.

      -Andrew

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic