1576New Con in Ohio coming in October...

  • Brandys Dad
    Aug 1, 2008
      I dont know how many of you may be interested in this as its more of a
      pop culture con then a purely comic con, but there is a new con thats
      going to have it's inaugural go around October 17th - October 19th in
      Niles, Ohio (just outside of Youngstown).

      For those of us that grew up on the 60's Batman series, there will be
      Adam West, Yvonne Craig and Julie Newmar present (Batman, Batgirl and
      Catwoman respectively) as well as the 66 Batmobile and Batcopter
      scheduled at the moment. Jeremy Bulloch (Boba Fett) and Peter Mayhew
      (Chewie) from Star Wars, Margot Kidder (Lois Lane) and Sarah Douglas
      (Ursa) to help celebrate 30 years of Superman The Movie.

      Prices are not bad at all with $25 for the base weekend pass up to a
      $125 weekend Platinum Pass. My wife and I already have our hotel
      reservations and tickets for the weekend.

      This might be a fun con to check out that half way point between
      Pittsburgh cons if you're interested.

      Here's the site: http://www.screamingtikicon.com

      I even love the name, Screaming Tiki...of course considering my
      wardrobe consists mainly of Hawaiian shirts I may be a bit biased.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic